Lumen for WinGate is an optional add-on to WinGate which provides URL classification for use in web access control rules.
Compared to managing lists of permitted or blocked sites, controlling access by category saves administrators a lot of work, and reduces problems associated with missed sites
With Lumen for WinGate, WinGate can access a database with:
- Over 32 Billion URLs/Domains classified
- Over 180 content-related and 14 security-related categories
- Over 99% of the active web categorized
- Over 20 Billion transactions per day
- Over 500,000 sensors/collection points, and over 800 Million global endpoints covered
- Over 150 Million threats blocked every day
A built-in updater downloads database updates several times a day from the back end system, which runs over 80 different content analysis engines, backed up by a team of reviewers to keep the database up to date and accurate.
Lumen For WinGate
Annual Subscription Licenses with support included